Residential Solar Consultations and Installations
We provide services to homeowners who wish to install solar – both for do-it-yourself (DIY) homeowners and those who want professionally installed systems.
If you live in the Kansas City area, contact our solar experts today to learn more about our comprehensive consultation and installation services, including:
- Onsite Inspections & Surveys – our team will carefully analyze your property to assess its solar potential.
- PV System Design & Configuration – we design your PV system from the ground up, using the highest quality solar components available.
- Utility & Permit Paperwork – our team handles all of the regulatory red tape associated with inspections, approvals, interconnections, and permits.
- Onsite Application Assistance – if you choose to handle the installation yourself, our solar experts will guide you through the process to ensure your system delivers the highest energy output possible.
- Turnkey Solar Installation – if you choose a professionally installed system, our team will oversee the entire process from start to finish. You don't have to lift a finger.
Measurable Solar Savings
Thanks to our extensive expertise in solar PV consultation, design, and installation, we're able to provide our residential clients with the highest quality system, as an attractive price point. To learn how we can do the same for you, schedule a free consultation with Solar Design Studio today.
To better understand the value we deliver, check out some of our more recent residential PV installations:Read Our Residential Case Study
Want to Eliminate Your Electric Bill?
The majority of our customers connect their PV systems to the grid to ensure they have 24/7 access to electricity:
- When the sun is shining, their panels deliver the energy they need.
- When the sun goes down, they draw their electricity from the utility grid.
But depending on your power needs, you may wish to install an off-grid solar PV system. With this approach, we'll connect your panels to on-site batteries to make certain you have guaranteed access to uninterrupted power.
Additional benefits of our off-grid solar solutions include
- Complete protection from power outages
- No more utility bills – ever
How We Make Going Solar Affordable
We help you further reduce the cost of going solar to ensure you enjoy even higher returns from your clean power investment. In addition to the consultation services listed above, we also help you qualify for incentives or financing, including:
- The federal solar tax credit – a one-time credit that slashes your installation cost by up to 30%.
- Financing options such as PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) and third party loans
The chart below outlines the ROI impact of using the federal tax credit as an incentive:
|System installed cost||$20,000|
|Less 30% Federal Personal Tax Credit (PTC), Applied after utility rebate||-$6,000|
|Net System cost with tax benefits & incentives||$14,000|
|Internal rate of return||14.8%|
To learn more about Solar Design Studio’s residential installation and consultation services, contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote.Let’s Talk